Saturday, September 19, 2009

Liars, Lies, Lying

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am so tired of the lying that is coming out of Washington, D. C. It seems like every time we turn on the TV, or the internet, we hear about another blatant lie, like this one.

You would think the Obama's would be able to remember a potential tragedy like this, and be able to keep the facts straight. If they can't remember something like this, it makes one wonder how they can do the biggest job in America?

We may not remember all the days of our children's lives, but we do remember when we have to take them to the doctor, or even the hospital when they are really sick or hurt. Even the hubby's can usually remember those times.

Well, I do have some good news about the politicians. I guess they were right when it comes to 'global warming.' It must be taking place, because here is some proof of that fact!

Please Scroll down:


















2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I'm stuck in the 1970's version.

Gloria said...

Yep . . me to . . I'm a 1970's kinda gal!!!