Friday, July 2, 2010

A Woman's Best Friend

A real man is a woman’s best friend. He will
never stand her up and never let her down.
He will reassure her when she feels insecure
and comfort her after a bad day.

He will inspire her to do things she never
thought she could do; to live without fear
and forget regret. He will enable her to
express her deepest emotions and give in to
her most intimate desires. He will make sure
she always feels as though she’s the most
beautiful woman in the room and will enable
her to be the most confident, sexy,
seductive, and invincible.

No wait… sorry… I’m thinking of wine.
Never mind.


Not that I've ever tried this!


H/T Snig

5 comments:

Missy said...

LOL! Too good!

joanne said...

HA, you had me going there for a minute..;p Good one..enjoy your holiday weekend...plans??

The Conservative Lady said...

You had me going, too.
Happy Independence Day!

Jo said...

That made me laugh right out loud. Thank you!

Mental P Mama said...

LOL!!! My sister sent it to me! That's how I got it...too funny!