Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break


Well, today is the first day of Spring Break, so I went to the neighbor's and asked if the young one would be able to help me bake cookies. Let me tell you, I had to beg and beg! LOL! (For those of you who might stumble upon this blog, I can take the young one anytime I want her!)

Anyway, we had a blast!

We sifted the flour and other dry ingredients:




Next we put them on the baking sheet and baked them. ummmm, they smell so good!

Of course, we had to make a plate to take home!






There is nothing better than a fresh, hot cookie from the oven.

Chloe and I had fun.









When the cookies were done, she wanted to organize all of my stamps.

She did a great job, now if I can get her dust, vacuum, mop the floor, etc!

We will probably have fun during Spring Break!

Thanks, Chloe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you and Chloe had fun! Maybe I need Chloe to come help us make cookies too--they look good! ;)

Tesa said...

There now, you have a picture of you kissing each grand child-- time to make a layout!!

Looks like a fun weekend. Glad you got to go. Why no pics of Larry?? I don't think I've seen his face for...years!! I'm gonna forget what he looks like!

That seems just like a Vern past-time: counting windmills.

Yummy cookies!
Have fun with Chloe this week- I know she enjoys spending time with you!