Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Musings....

I've been thinking that I needed to blog about things I've been thinking about. The economic situation in America is not very good news, the way people are slamming anyone not Democratic is a shame, and the lack of values that is shown is abominable. I know we who are Christian conservatives feel like we are in the minority, but we do KNOW the HE is in control.

So far, in our lives we haven't seen the results of these situations in our daily lives except for the retirement funds that are disappearing. Our health is good, we are still eating, driving, going to church, praying, reading whatever we want, watching TV, and just living. I'm sure is just a matter of time before we all feel the crunch.

2 Chronicles 7
7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

The King James Version (Authorized)

This passage was sent to me today, and I was encouraged to pass it on as a prayer for our country. I chose to do it this way, instead of sending it to everyone in my address book. Please make this your prayer for our country. Let's also pray for our president and his cabinet.

8 comments:

Tesa said...

I like the pic's you added on your side bar!

Linda said...

Thanks, Tesa,
I even figured it out by myself!

Kathy said...

Excellent post. It is true that God is in Control... and I do pray daily for our President and Cabinet. Unfortunately the president we have was not my option.. but God permitted him to be elected therefore I accept his leadership and will continue to pray for him!

Penny said...

Good post. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog about Leon. He is a sweet, snuggly baby. Wish he were closer to me. (miles, I mean)

Skoots1moM said...

i pray those who have not find Jesus, will find Jesus...for His name is to be called in order to heal our land.
thank you for your post

RightKlik said...

Very encouraging...thanks for the post.

Pistolmom said...

Very cute grandchildren you have!!! Thanks for this post...I agree that God is in control and will have the final say. No matter what side of the fence you are on...people are losing their morals rapidly. Very scary.
www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com

Penny said...

Are you on vacation? Missing your posts and comments. You've got a LOT of catching up to do on mine! I wrote a book! :)