Thursday, March 12, 2009

Great Orators of the Democratic Party

Great Orators of the Democratic Party



'One man with courage makes a majority.'
- Andrew Jackson

'The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.'
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

'The buck stops here.'
- Harry S. Truman

'Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.'
- John F. Kennedy





And for today's Democrats...




'It depends what your definition of 'IS' is.''- Bill Clinton

'That Obama - I would like to cut his NUTS off.'- Jesse Jackson

'Those rumors are false .... I believe in the sanctity of marriage.'- John Edwards

'I invented the Internet'- Al Gore

'The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ASS.'- Joe Biden

'America is--is no longer, uh, what it--it, uh, could be, uh what it was once was...uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children.' - Barack Obama

'I have campaigned in all 57 states.- Barack Obama

'You don't need God anymore, you have us democrats.'- Nancy Pelosi (said back in 2006)



'Paying taxes is voluntary.' - Sen. Harry Reid


'Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he.' - Hillary Clinton (said back in 1998)

2 comments:

Penny said...

Oh, man! Those from "today's democrats" are PRICELESS. Nancy Pelosi is dangerous! Where did you find these?

Linda said...

Hey, Penny,
These were sent to me from a friend, and since you wondered where I was, I decided to post them. They are really thought provoking, aren't they!

Thanks for stopping by.