Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Musings 10/01/18

Play on Words

-- How Do You Catch a Unique Rabbit? Unique Up On It.

-- How Do You Catch a Tame Rabbit? Tame Way, Unique Up On It.

-- How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest? They Take The Psycho Path

-- What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall? Dam!

-- What Do Eskimos Get From Sitting On The Ice too Long? Polaroid's

-- What Do You Call a Boomerang That Doesn't work? A Stick

-- What Do You Call Cheese That Isn't Yours? Nacho Cheese.

-- What Do You Call Santa's Helpers? Subordinate Clauses.

-- What Do You Get From a Pampered Cow? Spoiled Milk.

-- What Do You Get When You Cross a Snowman With a Vampire? Frostbite.

-- What Lies At The Bottom Of The Ocean And Twitches? A Nervous Wreck.

-- Why Did Pilgrims' Pants Always Fall Down? Because They Wore Their Belt Buckle On Their Hat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi What a nice blog you have here, I really enjoyed reading it.

I always see your comments on the malcontent's blog and I just wanted to pop in and say hello and to tell you that I seem to always agree with your comments.

Take care.

Linda said...

Thanks for stopping by, MRV. I hope my blog can be a relief from all the political stuff. I try to make it fun. Come again.