Monday, April 11, 2011

Pray for Obama

Psalm 109:8
We were in slow-moving traffic the other day and the car in front of us had an Obama bumper sticker on it. It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8".
......................................................................................................
My husband's Bible was lying on the dash board & he got it & opened it up to the scripture & read it. He started laughing & laughing. Then he read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good laugh, too.

Psalm 109:8 "Let his days be few; and let another take his office." KJV

At last - I can voice a Biblical prayer for our president!
Look it up - it is word for word! Let us all bow our heads and pray.
Now Brothers and Sisters, can I get an AMEN ????

8 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

AMEN.... AMEN.... AMEN ......AMEN
Love it and you
Maggie

mamahasspoken said...

AMEN! I want that sticker I would so put that on my car!

Anonymous said...

shame on you! Aren't we as believers suposed to pray for those in charge?
I know it's funny but just think if everyone of of us prayed for this man and his family as much as we critize him?
susie h

Lana said...

Everyone I know is praying for this man and his family and also for our country. Maybe God wans us to pray this prayer so we can get a God loving person in office. When you need to be anonymous to make a comment I wonder about you.

Charlene said...

Irregardless of the "humor" attempted in the bumper sticker, being a good Christian person surely you follow the admonition to "pray for your enemies"; as our President so obviously is.

I Am Woody said...

LOVE THIS!!!

Unknown said...

Amen!!!

Trekkie4Ever said...

Amen!! I might share this on my Facebook page.