Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Son, The Graduate


Our son, Joshua, walked the 'walk' yesterday! He got his BS in Business Administration! We are so proud of him. He has been working on this for a very long time.

I read the following in a devotional this morning, and it spoke to my heart about our children.

Solomon declared, “Children are a heritage from the Lord”—an invaluable legacy He has bequeathed us. “Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one’s youth” (v.4) is his striking simile. Nothing is more worthy of our energy and time.

Thank you, Lord, for our precious son, Josh.

We also thank him for the other two...they are so special too!



3 comments:

Seane-Anna said...

Congratulations on Joshua's graduation! My nephew graduated from college in May. I can remember when he was peeing in my face, now he's got a college diploma. His childhood went by so fast. Makes me wanna cry, but I'm sooooooo proud of him!

Penny said...

That is wonderful! I went to college at 32 and started teaching at 35! I was proud of myself for going back and finishing and I know your son is too! Congrats!

Lana said...

I am very proud of him, too. I feel that he is one of my own and love him and his siblings very much.