Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Have Seen The Light

This morning, as I was getting up, I turned the TV on to Charles Stanley. I sometimes like to listen to him, and I was awake, so thought I'd just see what he had to say today.

As the program started, they had a choir ready to sing a song. As I was getting up, the music started, and I thought, "This is my song!" I stopped what I was doing, and listened to it.

I heard it for the first time when the pastor of our church was the 1st one we had from Village Missions....about 6 or 7 years ago. It spoke to my heart then, and then every time I heard it on the radio. It was only played for one Christmas season, as far as I knew, so I went looking for it. I finally found it, and today I heard it again.

Here it is. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have.

It is much more than a Christmas song.

No comments: