Monday, August 4, 2008

Kissing

My wonderful husband and I have been discussing the subject of kissing. Now, I know all of you that read my blog on a regular basis know all about kissing. It is one of the best ways our Lord has made for 'lovers' to keep in touch!

Well, the other morning, around 5:30am, I was in that 'dream-like' early morning state, and all of a sudden I felt the most wonderful sensation of soft, romantic, loving lips on mine! Now, my wonderful husband and I have been married for 43 years, and the rest of you have some catching up to do, but that kiss was better than our first one! Nothing else happened! He was on his way out the door to drive the semi!

I told my wonderful husband about the kiss, and he's been trying really hard to try and capture that feeling again, because he really likes to please me. All of the kissing we have been doing would probably elicit many responses of, "GET A ROOM!" Well, we have lots of rooms, but let me tell you, it has been nice around the house!

I hope I haven't embarassed any of you!


The Future Picture of US!
LOL!

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Mother!!! This reminds me of the card that you sent me for my birthday this year. It said "Do you ever wonder why you are here?" There were some question marks and another word...Life. I sometimes do wonder why? But then I opened the card..."Your Mom & Dad had Sex..." EWEEE!!!!! Then it said "Now that you are thinking about that...try and have a good birthday" However I do agree with you it is a good way for people to keep that love life going. I agree KEEP KISSING!!!! :)