Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bless the Broken Road

I just came home from our last Bible study session: "Stepping Up: a journey through the Psalms of Ascent" by Beth Moore, and what a blessing this was. I have to admit that I didn't spend the time required to make the most out of the study, but tonight's video was so good. Travis Cottrell sang a beautiful song that I had never heard before, because I just don't listen to Country Western music, and this song is supposed to be in that genre.

When you listen to it, when you hear the word "YOU" think of Jesus. There is so much truth in it.

Bless the Broken Road



1 comment:

MizB said...

I am going to have to get myself a copy of that Bible study DVD, as when I watched it, I was soooo moved! I think that's the first time I'd heard Travis sing -- and he's AMAZING!!! -- and it was also the first time I'd heard this song, too! I absolutely loved it! I've tried & tried to find Travis' version of it ever since, but haven't been able to. ((I was actually just looking for it again, and that's how I stumbled upon your blog! LOL)). Thanks for reminding me of which study DVD it was on, though, as I'd forgotten that part. ;)

~MizB