- Ahh. The Ford Ltd. Fake woody, brings back memories
- Max Rose right, that was oregano tongue emoticon I forgot about the shirts. 1500+ miles, Vern, Linda, Lana, me, Carole, Phillip, Joshua, Larry (that's 8!), luggage up on the roof, a sod house, a giant ball of string, the grand canyon, the Hoover Dam, Hearst Castle, Lodi, CA and I think we did it all in one week (there and back). Good Times!
- Linda Adams Goossen I'll have to look in the old pics. I probably do. We did have fun, didn't we. You forgot about the last motel room in Santa Fe. One, LONG room, but they had enough beds for all of us. There was a rodeo or something going on in town. We need to write a book.
- Phil Goossen The memories are strong just like the smell of .... not mentioning anything in specific.
It was a great trip!!!
I remember dad buying the bag of ice to put in front of the radiator so that we wouldn't overheat. I think that the bag cost $2.00 at the time which would have been what ?! $50.00 today??
- Joshua Goossen I was quiet 1. because I kept the computer off this weekend. Had to buy a fridge (and then paint it red of course), 2. spend time with the girls (it was short and sweet) 3. and I really don't remember too much...I think mom had me on medicine the whole trip... smile emoticon
- Max Rose @Lisa I'm ready to help. I might also suggest some in-patient care is probably a good course of action. It would be torture, and probably come with a stiff fine and prison sentence, if we subjected our kids to a recreation of this trip - the law and so...See More
- Lisa Woodson West lol - I saw the shirt! Classic! If you all ever do the Griswolds family vacation out to Las Vegas, you better call me!!! I am so crashing the party! smile emoticon I will help you all work on your drinking problems...caused undoubtedly by wearing these kind of shirts in public wink emoticon
- Lisa Woodson West smile emoticon I love the shirts smile emoticon just wish I had had one too!! It's hard growing up as the only child of an only child...and doesn't get any easier as an adult. Looks like you all had a great time! smile emoticon (PS I am October 6, 2010 at 2:14pm · still up for adoption if anyone wants to include me!)